Washington State Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the ** PDC website ** for the current version.
The Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live on TVW at WAPDC.02.23.23.
Commission members and PDC staff may attend in-person or remotely.
Public comments can be submitted online at SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment period is at 9:30 a.m. To provide public comment remotely during the comment period please call 1-360-522-0670 or email email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting to obtain information on how to participate.
Note: To ensure timely distribution, please submit materials related to the public comment portion by Tuesday 02.21.23, by 5 P.M. to allow time for the Commission and staff to review.
All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- I.9:30 AM Chair Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- II.9:40 AM Consideration and Possible Approval of Meeting Minutes
- January 25, 2023
- III.9:45 AM Budget Update
- IV.9:45 AM Rulemaking
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Inflationary Adjustments
- V.10:20 AM Legislative Update
- VI.10:30 AM Enforcement Updates
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- VII.10:40 AM Enforcement Hearing (Reconsideration)|
- PDC Case 112528 – Faaluaina Pritchard - At the October 27, 2022 Full Adjudicative Proceeding, the Respondent was found in violation of RCW 42.17A.700 for failure to file the F-1 report that was due by April 15, 2022 covering calendar year 2021. The Respondent was assessed a penalty of $1,000, with $500 suspended, which she now asks the Commission to reconsider.
- VIII.10:50 AM Reporting Modification Request
- IX.11:00 AM Strategic Plan update
- X.11:05 AM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update | Peter Frey Lavallee, Executive Director
- Deputy Director Update | Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Customer Service and Filer Assistance Update| Kendra Hodgson, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- XI.11:15 AM Break/Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- XII.12:15 PM Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.