April 15, 2021
Please note that the system is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Log into your account using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user id and password.
Under Financial Affairs Disclosure, click the green File button.
Click on View previous Financial Affairs Disclosures and find the report you would like to amend under Prior Reports. Click View on the right-hand side.
Once the report loads, click Amend or Create Report at the top of the page.
You will then choose Make a correction to a report that I have already filed. And then click OK.
The application will load the report and allow you to make the necessary changes. Once you are finished with the changes, you will Certify and Submit to the PDC.
If you need help, please contact us at pdc@pdc.wa.gov.