Several new features are rolling out this month for users of ORCA (Online Reporting of Campaign Activity). Here are some of the highlights:
- You'll find a new web-based user interface for entering monetary, in-kind and anonymous contributions, as well as contribution refunds.
- You can also import a CSV (Comma Separated Values) list of monetary contributions. The system will create new contacts, if needed, from your spreadsheet and check for duplicate contacts based on similar names.
- You can import a list of contacts from a CSV (Comma Separated Values) spreadsheet. You'll be prompted to complete a contact entry if you inadvertently leave out required information.
- You can search contacts and edit information such as addresses, employment information, or contribution/expenditure amounts for each contact by clicking on the contact name link.
- And you can check for duplicates.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com